Careers & Opportunities
Instalogic provides opportunities to develop a fulfilling career where employees are recognized and rewarded for quality work, dedication and creativity at all levels of the organization. Employees can expect a dynamic working environment where open communication and forward-thinking is promoted.
We are continuously looking to hire quality individuals. Please submit your resume using our form below or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instalogic is a dynamic and quickly growing full-service marketing agency based out of Calgary, Alberta. If you believe that you possess the below qualifications and are the perfect fit for the outlined position, we encourage you to apply! Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio along with your resume.
We are seeking a creative mind who can generate 'visual solutions' through extensive knowledge in Graphic Design. The position calls for a willingness to take chances and experiment with new ideas, coupled with a client-focused approach to work that readily adapts to constantly changing project requirements and client expectations. The right candidate will be well versed in both visual design and website/UI design. Most importantly, you have to LOVE the creative design process. We hire people that are looking for careers, not jobs : )
You will be working on the visual elements for a variety of brands and projects. You will be responsible for the creation of both digital and print production. The work will be varied and exciting.
A Bit About Your Role And Responsibilities...
- Create clean, compelling design for a wide variety of projects and media encompassing ads, websites, brochures, logos, corporate identities, posters, newsletters, internal communication, and more.
- You will be creating artwork and web page designs in a fast paced environment and expected to shift between multiple projects and clients regularly.
- Design website layouts.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate...
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training
- A minimum of 1 year design experience
- You have a positive, professional and team-oriented attitude and pay meticulous attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CC Suite, especially Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- You work well in a team and are equally effective working independently.
This is a full-time employee, salaried position with a lot of room for advancement as the agency continues to grow at a rapid pace. We thank everyone for their interest in our agency, but only those that we see fit for the position will be contacted.
Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
High school or equivalent (Required)
Calgary, AB (Required)
The primary role of the Business Development Representative is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business development representatives' responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company's competitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company's people and capabilities.
Qualifications and Skills
No education is required. Sales or marketing experience is necessary.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
- Sales or Marketing experience, phone skill experience.
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
About the Position
The Social Media Marketing person will look after the marketing campaigns of several medium sized companies from a variety of industries such as oil & gas, manufacturing, retail, construction and home improvement to name a few. The Marketing Specialist must learn the ins and outs of each client's business to understand/anticipate their needs, and deliver timely results.
This job opportunity is ideal for someone who is a very good communicator, and is able to both recognize and create opportunities while efficiently managing and expand our current marketing campaigns. As an experienced digital marketer, you are familiar with the industry lingo, and are comfortable pitching ideas and upselling marketing services. You have a professional appearance, a strong work ethic, and an approachable manner.
As part of our company, you will get to enjoy a healthy work-life balance, being able to work flexible hours from your home or office. You will be able to arrange meetings that fit your schedule and meet with genuinely amazing long-time clients.
About Instalogic Marketing Solutions
We are a versatile Web & Marketing Agency that services medium-sized businesses, most of which are primarily based in Alberta. Using a wide variety of marketing tools, we deliver unique solutions that are tailored to each of our clients' needs. We pride ourselves in our personalized approach to marketing, effectively using and capitalizing on proven marketing strategies, while understanding that every client has distinct ways of conducting business, and unique requirements that fit their company's identity and goals.
- Strong written skills. Ability to edit and proofread content with a focus on user engagement and product/service promotion.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to anticipate and efficiently address client questions and concerns.
- Anticipate client needs and recommend marketing strategies to enhance lead generation, sales and maximize ROI.
- Strong work ethic. Go above and beyond to ensure our clients' needs are met, as well as ensure both our marketing goals and our clients' sales objectives are achieved.
- Keen eye for details. Ensure our work adheres to the higher standards of quality, while effectively meeting client expectation and reaching the target market.
- Effective planning, organization and time-management skills. Ensure all campaigns are running smoothly, updates are being implemented and there is frequent and timely communication with clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Marketing, Communications or Business degree or diploma.
- Fluent in a variety of marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Adwords, Adwords Keyword Planner and Search Console.
- Basic understanding of website development and WordPress, Canva, Hootsuite
- Comprehensive understanding of brand, website, social media and search engine marketing with demonstrated success in planning and executing on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Sales background preferred.
SEM - Adwords
Manage accounts: Set up, monitor and update text, banner and remarketing campaigns.
- Perform keyword research.
- Check campaigns, ads and keywords, check bids and position, pause/resume keywords as needed.
- Check recommendations/determine if they need to be implemented. Check ad extensions.
- After reviewing rankings on report, pause/add/resume keywords as needed, review any problematic or unusual findings if any (check ad urls, landing pages, quality scores, etc.) and take steps to remedy them.
- Work with SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO and SEM campaigns. Discuss new marketing efforts and keyword focuses requested by the client.
- Discuss monthly report including ranking, bounce rate, traffic and conversions and determine an action plan.
- Create article orders on Crowd content, edit and proofread, discuss with SEO Specialist and send to client for approval. Send for publishing.
- Approve topics and articles for posting, create posts and send for scheduling.
- Request promotional graphics, review, get client approval and create posts and send for scheduling.
- Communicate with client about new products/jobs/updates,
- Maintain frequent communication with clients: send reports, follow up, respond to requests, get design approvals, request meetings, answer queries, send leads/customer reviews/other pertinent info and discuss reports.
- Periodically check in with clients to get product/services/promotion updates for the website.
- Discuss current state of sales and recommend new strategies to increase revenue and increase market reach. Discuss the creation of new marketing collateral (digital and print) and the addition of new campaign strategies to support and enhance current marketing efforts.
Website Development, graphic design, content development, conversion tracking
- Work with client and production team to create new websites or implement website updates.
- Understand the client's vision and needs and find ways to meet them efficiently, while optimizing the website's user engagement, navigation and lead generation.
- Review designs, provide feedback to the production team and discuss with client.
- Edit and proofread all content. Make suggestions to improve message delivery taking into account SEO keyword focuses.
- Perform QC audits before publishing.
- Download report and thoroughly review findings. Note improvements and shortcomings and create action plans to address them.
- Update key progress indicators, note milestones and set new goals and objectives.
- Send to client and request a follow up meeting to discuss report findings and determine future steps.
- Sales experience (Preferred)
- Marketing: 6 months (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
At Instalogic we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some amazing directions, and as a Brand Ambassador you'll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love meeting and connecting with new people? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Represent our brand at events and photo shoots, including modeling our products and interacting with customers and attendees
- Create content for social media platforms, including photos and videos showcasing our products and brand
- Engaging with customers and communicating key messages for our client's products and services
- Set-up and tear down of event materials
- Monitoring and managing supplies and program assets
- Reporting back on the fantastic results you achieved that day!
- Letting your naturally outgoing and energetic personality shine through while having FUN!
Do these statements describe you?
- People say I shouldn't talk to strangers, but I totally disagree and love meeting new people
- When I work on a project, big or small, I'm driven by two words: Own it
- Pass the headbands, 'cause I sweat the details
- I learn quickly, and can be relied upon to do the job right the first time
- I can make people smile and love doing it
- I love Experiential Marketing!
- I have previous brand ambassador or customer service experience
- I am comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- I am flexible with my schedule and available to work weeknights and weekends
Why Join Us?
Instalogic has been in business for over 15 years, and rapidly growing.
Our team is working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place through our hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.
What you won't be joining is a big, anonymous staffing agency - we don't have a roster of hundreds of Brand Ambassadors and send out last-minute shifts. Rather, we maintain a small, elite group of the best-of-the-best in the Brand Ambassador world, and work with you schedule as far in advance as we can.
If you are a creative and outgoing individual who is passionate about representing brands and engaging with customers, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your modeling and brand ambassador work.
The Marketing Team at Instalogic is on the search for a Video Freelancer who is passionate about creating interesting, insightful, and production quality videos for our clients. These videos will be used on our client's websites and social media platforms.
If you are a creative and talented video freelancer who is passionate about delivering exceptional results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your video work.
Job Type / Category
This position is for you if you:
- Can collaborate with clients and shoot and edit high-quality video content using industry-standard equipment and software.
- Can manage all aspects of video production, from pre-production planning to post-production editing and final delivery
- Can ensure that all videos meet our client's branding guidelines and are optimized for there desired platforms.
And also if you:
- are creative and know how to attract an audience using videos
- love making videos and using a camera
- prefer working part-time in your own environment
- are passionate about live streaming and technology
Part-time or Full-Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a video freelancer, with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar
- Familiarity with camera equipment and lighting techniques
- Ability to work independently and manage your own workload
- Knowledge of social media platforms and their video requirements
- Able to come into the office for meetings and directions whenever needed
- Fluent English speaking
- Creating videos using industry-standard equipment and software
- Web Technologies: 1 year (Preferred)
We are looking for a talented and creative Copywriter to join our growing marketing team. As a Copywriter, you will be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content across a variety of platforms, including websites, social media,
email campaigns, and advertising.
If you are a Copywriter who is passionate about creating content that engages and inspires audiences, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and portfolio showcasing your copywriting work.
Job Type / Category
This position is for you if you:
Communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
And also if you:
- Develop and write high-quality copy that is on-brand and tailored to specific audiences and platforms
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop concepts and ideas for campaigns and content
- Conduct research to ensure that all content is accurate and up to date
- Edit and proofread all copy to ensure that it is error-free and meets brand standards
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices, and incorporate these into your work
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
Full-Time or Part Time
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field
- Proven experience as a copywriter, with a portfolio showcasing your work
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms, and experience creating content for these channels
- Ability to write for a variety of audiences and adapt to different brand voices and tones
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- English (Preferred)