Careers & Opportunities
Instalogic provides opportunities to develop a fulfilling career where employees are recognized and rewarded for quality work, dedication and creativity at all levels of the organization. Employees can expect a dynamic working environment where open communication and forward-thinking is promoted.
We are continuously looking to hire quality individuals. Please submit your resume using our form below or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use our Company Job LIst (www.companyjoblist.com) to apply through our partners. You will recieve an email from our hiring manager who goes by the Alias: Mr. Green or Sammy Parker.
Instalogic Marketing is a professional full-service Agency, providing Web & IT Solutions to our clients in Calgary and surrounding areas for over 15 years. Our office is located in Calgary, Alberta. As a company we are continuously striving to provide our clients with the best service and solutions possible. We are on a journey to become a global technology company in order to provide the world with leading software & IT support solutions.
Who You Are
You have experience with leading small technology based projects, along with both scripting and automation experience (PowerShell, VBScript). Ideally you also possess experience with network engineering or systems engineering. The successful candidate for this role has strong knowledge of Windows and Apple OS, server management and general network support.
What You’ll do
We would like you to conduct the installation, training, configuration and management of applications, workstations, and peripheral devices (routers, printers, etc) for end users. You’ll diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware and software problems. This will include organizing and scheduling upgrades and maintenance while ensuring accurate tracking and minimal employee work disruption. We will require your assistance with the administration and management of user accounts and mailboxes, IT asset management, and both the maintenance, support and installation of video conferencing technology.
As part of your role, you will also be sharing your expertise within the company to help foster a growth mindset across the organization. You will have the opportunity to utilize your coding skills to automate our current processes and help our operations scale up.
Reach Out to Us!
No agencies please.
- Calgary (Required)
- English (Required)
Under the supervision of the Director of Business Development the primary role of the Business Development Representative is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company. They must develop a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. They are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients. Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is the business development representatives’ responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming in to the company. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
Responsibilities and Duties
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Client Retention
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
Qualifications and Skills
Business development representative positions require a bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales or Marketing: 2-5 years (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- Driver's Licence (Required)
About the Position
The Marketing Specialist will look after the marketing campaigns of several medium sized companies from a variety of industries such as oil & gas, manufacturing, retail, construction and home improvement to name a few. The Marketing Specialist must learn the ins and outs of each client’s business to understand/anticipate their needs, and deliver timely results.
This job opportunity is ideal for someone who is a very good communicator, and is able to both recognize and create opportunities while efficiently managing and expand our current marketing campaigns. As an experienced digital marketer, you are familiar with the industry lingo, and are comfortable pitching ideas and upselling marketing services. You have a professional appearance, a strong work ethic, and an approachable manner.
As part of our company, you will get to enjoy a healthy work-life balance, being able to work flexible hours from your home or office. You will be able to arrange meetings that fit your schedule and meet with genuinely amazing long-time clients.
About Instalogic Marketing Solutions
We are a versatile Web & Marketing Agency that services medium-sized businesses, most of which are primarily based in Alberta. Using a wide variety of marketing tools, we deliver unique solutions that are tailored to each of our clients’ needs. We pride ourselves in our personalized approach to marketing, effectively using and capitalizing on proven marketing strategies, while understanding that every client has distinct ways of conducting business, and unique requirements that fit their company’s identity and goals.
- Strong written skills. Ability to edit and proofread content with a focus on user engagement and product/service promotion.
- Excellent verbal communication skills. Ability to anticipate and efficiently address client questions and concerns.
- Anticipate client needs and recommend marketing strategies to enhance lead generation, sales and maximize ROI.
- Strong work ethic. Go above and beyond to ensure our clients’ needs are met, as well as ensure both our marketing goals and our clients’ sales objectives are achieved.
- Keen eye for details. Ensure our work adheres to the higher standards of quality, while effectively meeting client expectation and reaching the target market.
- Effective planning, organization and time-management skills. Ensure all campaigns are running smoothly, updates are being implemented and there is frequent and timely communication with clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Marketing, Communications or Business degree or diploma.
- Fluent in a variety of marketing platforms, including Google Analytics, Adwords, Adwords Keyword Planner and Search Console.
- Basic understanding of website development and Wordpress.
- Comprehensive understanding of brand, website, social media and search engine marketing with demonstrated success in planning and executing on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Sales background preferred.
SEM - Adwords
Manage accounts: Set up, monitor and update text, banner and remarketing campaigns.
- Perform keyword research.
- Check campaigns, ads and keywords, check bids and position, pause/resume keywords as needed.
- Check recommendations/determine if they need to be implemented. Check ad extensions.
- After reviewing rankings on report, pause/add/resume keywords as needed, review any problematic or unusual findings if any (check ad urls, landing pages, quality scores, etc.) and take steps to remedy them.
- Work with SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO and SEM campaigns. Discuss new marketing efforts and keyword focuses requested by the client.
- Discuss monthly report including ranking, bounce rate, traffic and conversions and determine an action plan.
- Create article orders on Crowd content, edit and proofread, discuss with SEO Specialist and send to client for approval. Send for publishing.
- Approve topics and articles for posting, create posts and send for scheduling.
- Request promotional graphics, review, get client approval and create posts and send for scheduling.
- Communicate with client about new products/jobs/updates,
- Maintain frequent communication with clients: send reports, follow up, respond to requests, get design approvals, request meetings, answer queries, send leads/customer reviews/other pertinent info and discuss reports.
- Periodically check in with clients to get product/services/promotion updates for the website.
- Discuss current state of sales and recommend new strategies to increase revenue and increase market reach. Discuss the creation of new marketing collateral (digital and print) and the addition of new campaign strategies to support and enhance current marketing efforts.
Website Development, graphic design, content development, conversion tracking
- Work with client and production team to create new websites or implement website updates.
- Understand the client’s vision and needs and find ways to meet them efficiently, while optimizing the website’s user engagement, navigation and lead generation.
- Review designs, provide feedback to the production team and discuss with client.
- Edit and proofread all content. Make suggestions to improve message delivery taking into account SEO keyword focuses.
- Perform QC audits before publishing.
- Download report and thoroughly review findings. Note improvements and shortcomings and create action plans to address them.
- Update key progress indicators, note milestones and set new goals and objectives.
- Send to client and request a follow up meeting to discuss report findings and determine future steps.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
Instalogic is a dynamic and quickly growing full-service marketing agency based out of Calgary, Alberta. If you believe that you possess the below qualifications and are the perfect fit for the outlined position, we encourage you to apply! Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio along with your resume.
We are seeking a creative mind who can generate ‘visual solutions’ through extensive knowledge in Graphic and Website Design/Development. The position calls for a willingness to take chances and experiment with new ideas, coupled with a client-focused approach to work that readily adapts to constantly changing project requirements and client expectations. The right candidate will be well versed in both visual design and web production. Most importantly, you have to LOVE the creative design process. We hire people that are looking for careers, not jobs : )
You will be working on the visual elements for a variety of brands and projects. You will be responsible for the creation of both digital and print production. The work will be varied and exciting.
A Bit About Your Role And Responsibilities...
- Create clean, compelling design for a wide variety of projects and media encompassing ads, websites, brochures, logos, corporate identities, posters, newsletters, internal communication, and more.
- You will be creating artwork and web page designs in a fast paced environment and expected to shift between multiple projects and clients regularly.
- Design website layouts and execute the design using Wordpress.
- Code website layouts using Wordpress
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate...
The following qualifications will assist the successful candidate in carrying out these responsibilities:
- Formal graphic design training
- A minimum of 2 years design experience
- You have a positive, professional and team-oriented attitude and pay meticulous attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent knowledge of common industry applications (i.e., Adobe CC Suite, especially Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop)
- Understanding of of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL is considered an asset.
- Experience working with Wordpress.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of production, pre-press, print and web-based technologies
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- You work well in a team and are equally effective working independently.
- You’re client service-focused and can present ideas and concept rationales.
This is a full time employee, salaried position with a lot of room for advancement as the agency continues to grow at a rapid pace.
We thank everyone for their interest in our agency, but only those that we see fit for the position will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Calgary, AB (Required)
At Instalogic we design creative and innovative solutions for our clients, all with the goal of helping them build ever-stronger loyalty to their brands. That can take us in some amazing directions, and as a Brand Ambassador you’ll have your hands on the wheel as we drive the future of loyalty.
So, take a moment to ask yourself this: Do you love meeting and connecting with new people? Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment? Yes? Good. This could be a great opportunity for you. And us!
A typical day in this role might include:
- Engaging with customers and communicating key messages for our client’s products and services
- Set-up and tear down of event materials
- Monitoring and managing supplies and program assets
- Reporting back on the fantastic results you achieved that day!
- Letting your naturally outgoing and energetic personality shine through while having FUN!
Do these statements describe you?
- People say I shouldn’t talk to strangers, but I totally disagree and love meeting new people
- When I work on a project, big or small, I’m driven by two words: Own it
- Pass the headbands, ‘cause I sweat the details
- I learn quickly, and can be relied upon to do the job right the first time
- I can make people smile and love doing it
- I love Experiential Marketing!
- I have previous brand ambassador or customer service experience
- I am comfortable lifting up to 40 lbs
- I am flexible with my schedule and available to work weeknights and weekends
Why Join Us?
Instalogic has been in business for over 15 years, and rapidly growing.
Our team is working tirelessly together to make the world a more loyal place through our hyper-talented team with a galaxy of skillsets ranging from research to creative to digital and beyond.
What you won’t be joining is a big, anonymous staffing agency – we don’t have a roster of hundreds of Brand Ambassadors and send out last-minute shifts. Rather, we maintain a small, elite group of the best-of-the-best in the Brand Ambassador world, and work with you schedule as far in advance as we can.
You’ll have an excellent opportunity to grow, learn and make an impact as we tackle some of our client’s biggest business challenges.
If you’re looking to build your career, build your skills, and build bonds, apply today! We're growing and have multiple roles available.
The Marketing Team at Instalogic is on the search for a YouTube Video Freelancer who is passionate in creating interesting, insightful, and fun-to-watch videos related to our live streaming channel.
It’s an exciting time to join as our exposure on social media platforms has been steadily growing. You will be part of our increasingly popular YouTube channel where teachers and live-streamers come for tips and tutorials, all while demonstrating and talking about live streaming topics you know and love!
The YouTube Video Freelancer we are looking for is will be a dedicated and consistent contributor to our YouTube page. Passion is key, so talking on camera about what you love is the best way to achieve success.
Do you think you’d be a great fit for our team? Are you an enthusiastic and committed individual with the time and energy necessary to become a regular, trustworthy contributor that we can count on? If yes, don’t miss the chance to be part of our team, and apply today!
Job Type / Category
This position is for you if you:
- Love being in front of the camera
And also if you:
- are creative and know how to attract an audience using videos
- love making videos and being on camera
- are a video spokesperson ready to teach others about live streaming
- prefer working part-time in your own environment
- are passionate about live streaming and technology
Part-time on contract
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Have experience with creating videos on social media platforms
- Able to come into the office for meetings and directions whenever needed
- Fluent English speaking
- Creating videos for YouTube/Social Media platforms: 1 year (Preferred)
- Web Technologies: 1 year (Preferred)
• Server administration for Windows and Linux servers
• Windows domain environment administration
• Microsoft Exchange management
• Networking administration
• Internet domain management (DNS, domain registrar, etc.)
• Apache and MySQL administration
• Hosted cloud server administration
• Hyper-V and VMWare support
• Provide leadership to a team of IT specialists
• Provide IT support over email and phone for customers
• IT project management
• Communicate with Vendors for product and services purchases
• Work with Sales team to provide best product and services for customers
• Fortinet FortiGate and FortiMail knowledge is an asset
• Asterisk and FreePBX knowledge is an asset
What would make you a dream candidate:
1. Being a fast learner
2. Mac/apple support
3. Understanding of web and application development
4. Must have own transportation (public transit is available)
We need a positive hard-working, self-motivated, creative and resourceful Sales Representative to work closely with company Account Managers and Strategist to be a catalyst of growth for the company. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in design, digital, social, or advertising sales and experience with both startup and brand direct sales. You’ll be responsible for being the first point of contact for most customers for Instalogic, showing potential customers the power of the brand. Must be able to convey complex strategies and solutions in a compelling way.