Dedicated & Cloud Services
Instalogic provides dedicated server capacity, also known as dedicated servers through our partnership with Rackspace. Dedicated servers can also have virtualization software such as Microsoft's Hyper-V or VMware installed for an additional cost. Instalogic provides rack, power, HVAC, Internet connectivity and hardware support.
- 24/7/365 on-site facility security and environmental system management and monitoring.
- HVAC, Power and Rack.
- Instalogic will install one of its standard O/S versions. Standard O/S options include: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise Editions.
- 10Mbps Dedicated Unmetered Internet access bandwidth.
- Troubleshooting of hardware components and issues suspected to result from hardware components.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Operating System.
- Replacement of defective or failed hardware components including: hard drives, RAM, CPU, motherboard, power supplies, fans, network interface cards and other standard hardware components as provided by Instalogic.
- Replacement of entire server if deemed to be necessary at the sole discretion of Instalogic.
- Updates to BIOS/Firmware for hardware components provided by Instalogic where deemed necessary at the sole discretion of Instalogic.
Add-on Services Available:
- Managed Support with proactive monitoring
- O/S Patch Management
- Firewalls, Load Balancing, and networking services via Cisco's Data Center 3.0 Nexus Technology
- Gbps Backend network to connect to other machines
- TSM backups
- Additional SAN storage