About Us About Us
Instalogic has been in business for 15+ years. With our experience and dedication we have become a leader in providing online and offline business services and solutions.
Services Services & Solutions
Our expertise extends across many industries from retailers, manufacturers, service companies, and medical facilities to government entities, non-profit organizations and more.
Professional Competitive ExperiencedWeb Design & DevelopmentE-Commerce SolutionsContent ManagementCustom Web ApplicationsWebsite MaintenanceProcess OverviewSearch Engine OptimizationPay Per Click AdvertisingSocial Media MarketingSearch Engine SubmissionSearch Engine MarketingReputation ManagementAffiliate MarketingWeb AnalyticsLogo DesignInteractive Flash DesignPromotional AdvertisingPhotography ServicesEditorial ServicesVideo ServicesOur 99.9% GuaranteeData Center NetworkDedicated & Cloud ServicesDomain Name ServicesHosted BackupHybrid EmailSignage & DisplaysEngravingPromotional ProductsCommercial PhotographyEvent MarketingVideo ProductionTradeshows
Portfolio Online / Offline Portfolio
Our portfolio illustrates the extensive collection of online and offline services available to our clients.
Contact Us Corporate Head Office1127 17 Ave SW #200
Calgary, AB T2T 0B6
View Google Map
Phone: 587.333.2353 Toll Free: 1.800.815.8142 Email: email@example.com
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Request Pricing
- Website Design
- IT Solutions
- Website Design
- IT Solutions
Dedicated & Cloud Services
Instalogic Marketing provides dedicated server capacity, also known as dedicated servers through our partnership with Rackspace. Dedicated servers can also have virtualization software such as Microsoft's Hyper-V or VMware installed for an additional cost. Instalogic Marketing provides rack, power, HVAC, Internet connectivity and hardware support.
- 24/7/365 on-site facility security and environmental system management and monitoring.
- HVAC, Power and Rack.
- Instalogic Marketing will install one of its standard O/S versions. Standard O/S options include: Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 Standard and Enterprise Editions.
- 10Mbps Dedicated Unmetered Internet access bandwidth.
- Troubleshooting of hardware components and issues suspected to result from hardware components.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Operating System.
- Replacement of defective or failed hardware components including: hard drives, RAM, CPU, motherboard, power supplies, fans, network interface cards and other standard hardware components as provided by Instalogic Marketing
- Replacement of entire server if deemed to be necessary at the sole discretion of Instalogic Marketing
- Updates to BIOS/Firmware for hardware components provided by Instalogic Marketing where deemed necessary at the sole discretion of Instalogic Marketing
Add-on Services Available:
- Managed Support with proactive monitoring
- O/S Patch Management
- Firewalls, Load Balancing, and networking services via Cisco's Data Center 3.0 Nexus Technology
- Gbps Backend network to connect to other machines
- TSM backups
- Additional SAN storage