QA & Testing
With years of experience in software quality assurance, we’re experienced QA testers. Whether you need manual or automated testing, we can handle it by assigning a complete test team – hand-ons, and management services personnel.
Or, if you already have the test cases, you can get the reports sent over on execution – that’s any kind of QA, be it smoke, functional, regression, performance or conversion. Our QA facilities and capabilities are comprehensive and a collaborative exercise between our testers and your developers.
Skills and Experience
At Instalogic Marketing we base testing on formal processes and testing documents. Ranging from web to mobile applications, our QA department teams have successfully handled testing projects for customers all over the world.
The main testing tools we use are:
- For automated testing: SoapUI, Selenium, TestComplete, Winrunner and more
- For load/stress testing: JMeter, Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool, Grinder, Apache ab and more
- For bug reporting: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, Fogbugz, Trac and more
Typical security and infrastructure can incorporate:
- A VPN tunnel can be set up so the testing is performed directly on your environment and we meeting tight data confidentiality requirements is ensured by our compliance to best practice security standards.
- A virtual test lab, created via our virtualization services, can be added whenever necessary.
Automation Testing with Selenium
We all know that Automation testing plays an important role in the Agile world and that the regression tests need to be run preferably after each iteration, day, build, or code change. Therefore, we have a very well defined solution to cope with this kind of situations. Actually it is not just one solution, based on the project at hand we can customize the Automation testing solution to best fit the project needs. We have a large variety of technologies and programming languages in our knowledge base and toolbox so we can choose the best one.
On projects using web technologies and web browsers we mostly use Selenium WebDriver as an automated testing solution. With years of experience we enriched our knowledge base, defined processes and procedures so now we can quickly get by impediments and work on highest standards.
Here are some of the stuff we rely on:
- Continuous integration – run tests after each deploy, overnight, scheduled, triggered (Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant)
- Advanced reporting – complex reports including screenshots for each step (Thucidydes, Crystal Reports)
- Integration with 3rd party tools and libraries – quick, easy and reliable solutions (JIRA, TestLink)
- Well defined project structure – makes our tests scalable and easy to maintain
- Formalized code review and naming conventions – clarity, transparency
We have several automation testing projects successfully using Selenium WebDriver and we consider this a “must have” on every browser based application.
For any questions or details do not hesitate to contact us.