Custom Web Applications
Designers, navigation experts, application developers, user-interface experts, database administrators, content managers, and web promotion gurus work together at Instalogic Marketing to provide our customers best in class solutions to meet their business objectives. Whether our clients need an e-commerce site, content management system, custom application development or simply a facelift to their existing brochure style site Instalogic Marketing has a solution sized appropriate for their needs.
Instalogic delivers secure, reliable and efficient business solutions that create value to your customers, prospects, partners or employees.
At Instalogic Marketing you will find a large spectrum of services that will help you develop innovative, state-of-the-art mobile applications; from rich and versatile content to mobile CRM, mobile security, or interactive games and applications.
We are devoted to developing and testing mobile applications for smart phones and tablets. Our services in this area span across applications and mobile operating systems and include:
- Consultancy for various mobile platform;
- Development of mobile games and apps;
- Porting of existing games and apps from one mobile platform to another;
- Researching and concept proofing.
A vast experience in developing imaging, content delivery, multimedia, collaboration, marketing, productivity and gaming applications on the major mobile operating systems: Windows Phone, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
High quality, excellent value. Total reliability
When it comes to Java projects, you need to rely on your Java developers. At Instalogic Marketing, we’re recognised for delivering outstanding quality – with in-depth deep knowledge of the systems, processes plus the jargon and business understanding relating to specific industries. Take a look at our most recent Java projects to see how we could help you:
Our Java expertise deploys in:
- E-commerce Suites
- Content Management Systems
- Intranets and Portals
- Enterprise Dashboards
- Document Management
We’re experienced working in:
- Retail eCommerce
- Booking and Reservations
- Energy and Industrial
Projects can be delivered using:
- Adobe CQ5
Technologies we use include:
- Spring and Hibernate
- Eclipse RCP
- GWT and Swing
Excellence in Microsoft Development
- Windows Phone
- Rich Applications with Silverlight
- Mobile Games with XNA
- Enterprise Portals with SharePoint
- Content Management with EPiServer, Sitecore, Kentico and Umbraco
- ERP with Navision and BizTalk
We’re constantly seeking ways to improve the services we provide – but already, you’ll find Instalogic’s code in solutions used by Fortune 500 companies, with business solutions spanning financial services, mobile entertainment, marketing, retail, travel, eLearning and publishing.
Understanding the great potential of the Microsoft Silverlight platform, we immediately embraced Silverlight as the platform of choice for next generation Rich Internet Applications (RIAs).
We love Silverlight’s cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device compatibility – and you can rest assured, the Silverlight developers we assign to your project will have all the technical expertise and exposure to complex projects necessary to meet your requirements.
SharePoint makes it easy to distribute information, and share it among users, automatically. Solutions – but behind this simple solution, lies a complex system.
From basic configuration to complex .Net development and customizations, you can rely on our experienced SharePoint developers to customise cost-effective SharePoint solutions for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3.0), and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS) developments.
Or, we can use SharePoint to tailor-make a solution just for you. Whether it’s workflow tools based on WWF, business intelligence applications, SharePoint Excel services, electronic forms, or SharePoint Migration from CMS Server 2002, at Instalogic Marketing we can design and implement all the custom software solutions you need.
We’re ready for Windows Phone
Windows Phone developments (the new mobile platform from Microsoft), are executed in Microsoft Silverlight and the XNA Framework.
Our Instalogic Marketing Silverlight group works closely with leading technical experts in Silverlight. We’ve been using the Windows Phone framework since its inception, and the fact we have Microsoft XNA/DirectX MVP on our payroll is a reliable indicator of our level of expertise in this area.
This means that we’re a great partner, in Windows Phone development needs – helping you define original concepts, and delivering quality software products for internal use or commercial distribution through the Windows Phone Marketplace. Our Windows Phone related service portfolio includes:
- Consultancy for the platform;
- Custom software development for Silverlight Apps;
- Development of XNA games;
- Porting of existing games to the XNA platform;
- Integration with web services
- Achieve the best possible user experience.
Professional PHP Solutions
Is ‘the right result’ your main concern for PHP projects? Our team designs and develops websites and apps for businesses of every size. From site definition to production, SEO and design to implementation and maintenance – we have the expertise to reassure you when it comes to quality:
Custom Web Applications
PHP is the technology of choice for developers who want to get scalable sites up quickly. We work with:
- Applications based on the Model-View-Controller (MVC);
- Applications developed with the Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Symfony, Zend, Phalcon or a custom framework;
- Ajax applications;
- Web services;
- Social network integration;
- Any other application that requires PHP 5, 6, & 7.
Open-source eCommerce solutions with Magento, OpenCart, osCommerce & Zen Cart
Years of experience and countless projects have helped our specialists identify the optimum PHP web development technologies and tools. The services we offer include eCommerce packages for every size of business, each featuring a different set of options. For Instalogic Marketing the clear choice is Magento, a commercial open source solution that now sets the standards other eCommerce platforms aim to achieve. We can handle any of the following project types:
- Full e-commerce solutions based on Magento;
- Independent plugins and modules for Magento;
- Migrations from or to Magento.
Instalogic Marketing also supports OpenCart, osCommerce & Zen Cart.
Open-source CMS Integration – Drupal and WordPress
We can design, develop and deliver Drupal or WordPress CMS sites that are visually stunning – reliable, and robust. That makes the task of updating your website content easy, rewarding and effective. We can also create plugins and modules to extend the functionality any way you desire.
Technologies, Platforms and Applications
Day-to-day, we use the widest possible range of technologies and platforms to meet our clients’ objectives. With over 15 developers, our expertise is guaranteed to offer insights into the area you need us to focus on…
- Applications: Web Applications, Mobile, Native Phone and Tablet, Client Server, Stand Alone, Embedded
- Industries: e-Commerce, Publishing, Telecoms, Marketing, Industrial, Travel, Logistics, GPS Tracking, Asset Management, Document Management, Services, Security
- Development Languages: Java, C#, PHP, Perl, Ruby, python, C++
- Application Servers: Weblogic, JBoss and Tomcat
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Search: Lucene, Compass, Solr and Sphinx
- Version control: SVN, VSS, Git and Clearcase with Ant, Maven and Hudson
- UML Tools: Visio, Rational Rose, MagicDraw and Together
- Java Technologies and Frameworks: J2EE, EJB3, Struts, Hibernate, JPA, Spring MVC, Swing, Web Services, Eclipse RCP, JSF, JSP, Icefaces, Richfaces, Myfaces, Stripes, JMS, AvtiveMQ, Hornet, JCE, Spring Security, CAS Jasig, Jcifs, Freemarker, Velocity, JaxWS, Apache Axis, Apache CXF, JBossWS, Jackrabbit JCR, Quartz, Java Mobile, Portlets, LifeRay, MagnoliaCMS, Alfresco, Adobe CQ5, Ehcache, OSCache, Terracota
- Microsoft Technologies and Frameworks: ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Windows Phone 7, Silverlight, XNA Games, Navision, BizTalk, WPF, WCF, WF, Sharepoint, Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, EPiServer, Sitecore, Kentico, Umbraco, Orchard
- Perl Technologies and Frameworks: mod_perl, Moose, Catalyst, Mason, CPAN, CGI, Full Stack TCP/UDP/RAW Sockets
- Mobile Technologies and Frameworks: Windows Phone 7, Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, CE, Symbian, Java/MDIP and QT
- For automated testing: SoapUI, Selenium, TestComplete, Winrunner, JMeter, AppPerfect, SilkTest
- For load/stress testing: JMeter, Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool, Grinder, Apache ab
- For bug reporting: Jira, Bugzilla, Mantis, Fogbugz, Trac
- For unit testing: JUnit, NUnit, httpunit