- About Us
Services Services & Solutions
Our expertise extends across many industries from retailers, manufacturers, service companies, and medical facilities to government entities, non-profit organizations and more.
Professional Competitive ExperiencedWeb Design & DevelopmentE-Commerce SolutionsContent ManagementCustom Web ApplicationsWebsite MaintenanceProcess OverviewSearch Engine OptimizationPay Per Click AdvertisingSocial Media MarketingSearch Engine SubmissionSearch Engine MarketingReputation ManagementAffiliate MarketingWeb AnalyticsLogo DesignInteractive Flash DesignPromotional AdvertisingPhotography ServicesEditorial ServicesVideo ServicesOur 99.9% GuaranteeData Center NetworkDedicated & Cloud ServicesDomain Name ServicesHosted BackupHybrid EmailSignage & DisplaysEngravingPromotional ProductsCommercial PhotographyEvent MarketingVideo ProductionTradeshows
- Contact Us
- Request Pricing
If you have noticed times are changing and everywhere you look there is a blog section on a web page. Blogs are being read by millions of people every day, exceeding most of the mainstream publishing’s. Today someone with interesting ideas can literally reach the whole world, and all it takes is an information highway. The other day at a networking seminar the question of does my business or any business in general need a blog? So... to answer the question, the answer is YES, yes you do!
Why start a blog you may ask, well why not! Stop thinking your business doesn’t need a blog, there are a number of great reasons why you should, and here are a few:
1. KEEPING IN TOUCH - Blogging gets you in touch with your customers. Your customers can contact you with questions and comments and gives you the chance to update customers on new products or services being offered as well as any specials and discounts you are offering. With a blog you can gain beneficial feedback from your customers to make improvements and build an exceptional business. While your website is your online brochure to get your company message out, your blog personalizes your business and this adds great value to your potential clients.
2. FREE - Blogging is free. It doesn’t cost you any money and can be a welcoming addition to any of your current marketing campaigns. We use the blog to communicate ideas and share our business experiences.
3. INSTA-ntaneous - Blogging is instantaneous. You can post something and it’s live on the Internet right away. You don’t have to wait for search engine crawlers to find your content. Your blog is alive. If you set it up you can have people adding feedback to it as well.
4. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY'S - Blogging brings in business. Several of our customers have found us through blog postings. In most cases, if a consumer feels they already “know” you, they are more likely to purchase products or services from you. It's a really good experience when a customer finds you through your blog; it makes you feel like you are getting your business out there.
5. CONNECTIONS - Blogging creates new connections. Whether you are making connections on Facebook, Pinterest, Blogger or Twitter – those connections can bring you potential business. More connections mean more business and more business means growth.
6. EXPERTISE - This is a great one! Updating your blog daily with relevant subjects of your industry, you are able to establish yourself as knowledgeable in your field. If you blog regularly, you build a visible presence on the web. Plus it has rewarding benefits, like getting to learn new information daily and share it with people all over the web.
7. SHARE MULTIMEDIA CONTENT - With a blog, you can post other types of content such as videos, photos, and links easily. The more links you have in your blog to social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, the more likely you’ll build traffic on these sites as well. By including multimedia content in your blog, you organize all of the content from your company, and make it easy for people to see and use.
8. IT GIVES YOU A VOICE - People will talk weather you are doing bad or good and word of mouth is the best form of advertising, am I right? By starting a blog for your business, you can help manage your reputation and give your company the voice and authority it needs to advance in the business world.
If you haven’t started a blog for your business yet, now is the time to jump on the band wagon. Making your blog successful will include your time and dedication but the outcome and benefits will be substantially much more rewarding than not having one at all. Always keep in mind to let your personality shine through in your blog; it should reflect individualism and how you want to portray your business. You don’t want to have your customers reading dull news, it is unlikely people will return and they might think your business is a little boring. Remember to always keep your blog alive and up to date, its keeps the traffic flowing.
Last but not least SEO (search engine optimization) quality content is obviously the key element for any blog, but sometimes the content alone will not do the trick. Even exceptional content might get lost on the Internet if not supported by promotion and search engine optimization. When thinking about your blog what questions come to your mind, the main questions should be, does my site blog get noticed? Does it attract customers? If not you might want to consider SEO as it could be one of the best modern marketing investment for your company/organization. Getting noticed means potential business! Those are a few key things to keep in mind when getting your blog started and making it successful.
Get blogging today !