- About Us
Services Services & Solutions
Our expertise extends across many industries from retailers, manufacturers, service companies, and medical facilities to government entities, non-profit organizations and more.
Professional Competitive ExperiencedWeb DesignWeb DevelopmentContent ManagementCustom Web ApplicationsE-Commerce SolutionsWebsite MaintenanceProcess OverviewSearch Engine SubmissionSearch Engine OptimizationPay Per Click AdvertisingSearch Engine MarketingSocial Media MarketingReputation ManagementAffiliate MarketingWeb AnalyticsLogo DesignInteractive Flash DesignPromotional AdvertisingPhotography ServicesEditorial ServicesVideo ServicesOur 99.9% GuaranteeData Center NetworkDedicated & Cloud ServicesDomain Name ServicesHosted BackupHybrid EmailSignage & DisplaysEngravingPromotional ProductsCommercial PhotographyEvent MarketingVideo ProductionTradeshows
- Contact Us
- Support Desk
I am sure there has been a time when you thought about why certain websites are successful and some are not, and the answer to this is because the business decided to hire a professional Calgary web design company (who would have thought)
All web design companies should consist of a hardworking, educated and dedicated team. This results in a web design firm that will establish a website that works not only for you but for your customers as well and will not lead to any problems later in the future.
Here are five things you should look for before you hire a web design company:
1. Business Place – A real business means that they should have a decent place to work in. If they work out of their parent’s basement then maybe you should reconsider them. Now I do not necessarily mean that they should have a HUGE business space but at least a space that looks professional and where you are comfortable talking and making deals with them.
2. Website – A web design firm MUST have a website and it should be a good-looking one. This does not mean that you have to like their design however; it should look professional and give you knowledge about what they can do for you.
3. Portfolio – After you have checked out what the web design firm is all about and what they can do, you start looking for the results and the results are usually in the company’s portfolio. A portfolio will give you an idea of what the company has done in the past or what they are currently working on. If a company does not have anything in their portfolio then reconsider hiring them.
* some web design firms will only give you a brief portfolio but do ask you to contact them to see more, which can be a good thing because 1. You are contacting them 2. They do not want to cluster you with all of their work at once because their portfolio might be quite big.
4. References – Do not be afraid to ask the people you are about to give your money to for a reference - typically they will provide you with two or more. This will give you peace of mind knowing that they did a good job with other clients. If they cannot give you any references then ask them for an explanation and hopefully they have a reasonable answer for you.
5. Customer Service - Nobody likes to work with cranky people so do not settle for a company who does not provide customer service. This includes giving you advice, ongoing support, help with technical issues and a strong effort to make you feel comfortable.
We as a web design firm in Calgary, AB have a lot of competition to work against but that did not stop us from gaining an exceptional list of clients that we cherish to the fullest extent. As a great web design company we will be able to support you after the final website launch and this includes ideas on content marketing, blog posts, monitoring your SEO, Google analytics and building traffic to your site. We help new and existing clients overcome the heartache and financial issues that arise from designing a website. Our people will guide you through the process and be there every step of the way. If you are looking to create a beautiful website with the help of a professional web design team then do not hesitate to contact us 403-775-0597