About Us About Us
Instalogic has been in business for 15+ years. With our experience and dedication we have become a leader in providing online and offline business services and solutions.
Services Services & Solutions
Our expertise extends across many industries from retailers, manufacturers, service companies, and medical facilities to government entities, non-profit organizations and more.
Professional Competitive ExperiencedWeb Design & DevelopmentE-Commerce SolutionsContent ManagementCustom Web ApplicationsWebsite MaintenanceProcess OverviewSearch Engine OptimizationPay Per Click AdvertisingSocial Media MarketingSearch Engine SubmissionSearch Engine MarketingReputation ManagementAffiliate MarketingWeb AnalyticsLogo DesignInteractive Flash DesignPromotional AdvertisingPhotography ServicesEditorial ServicesVideo ServicesOur 99.9% GuaranteeData Center NetworkDedicated & Cloud ServicesDomain Name ServicesHosted BackupHybrid EmailSignage & DisplaysEngravingPromotional ProductsCommercial PhotographyEvent MarketingVideo ProductionTradeshows
Portfolio Online / Offline Portfolio
Our portfolio illustrates the extensive collection of online and offline services available to our clients.
Contact Us Corporate Head Office1127 17 Ave SW #200
Calgary, AB T2T 0B6
View Google Map
Phone: 587.333.2353 Toll Free: 1.800.815.8142 Email: email@example.com
Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Request Pricing
Instalogic Business Logic
Search Engine Optimization Tips
25/09/2021 posted in Marketing Solutions
I was working on a proposal for a client and wrote up this email. I figure I would put this in the blog to share it with you guys. It’s a nice reminder of some basic practices of Calgary SEO and Calgary online marketing that can help you grow your business.
For your inbound links, the search engine algorithms rely on several different factors:
1. Quality keyword content management system (including using your keywords on pages in the headline ‘H1’ title of your pages)
2. Inbound links from relevant sources/businesses using anchor text and ‘deep links’ which are going to different pages within your site (applies to links within your site)
3. Meta tags and descriptions including text in the title tag and also in the body of the pages (Some say Google doesn’t count them, many other engines do)
4. Sitemap (one that you submit to your webmaster account and keep fresh by updating when you add content)
5. Articles (relevant to your industry and keywords)
6. Analytics (having a good analytics program in place that you monitor)
7. Alt tags for images (Search Engines do pick these up)
8. Manual submission to search engines (and submit only once)
9. Once your articles have been added to your sitemap and indexed by the search engines, article syndication is a great help as many of the syndications keep the link to your article on prominent pages
10. Have a blog on your site where the content is updated frequently